Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One Quick Baby Update!

Hi Everybody! I figured blogging would be the fastest way to get some very brief details out to as many people as possible (thanks to Blogspot and Facebook)!

The wait is over, and Phoebe Rebekah Schnaare is finally here! Matthew and I went to the hospital early Sunday morning and Phoebe was born the following day, Monday, June 30th at 11:16. I'm tired, but recovering well, Matthew is tired, but still running around and being my hero- getting necessities from the house, communicating with hospital staff, even interfacing with the insurance company so I don't have to deal with that sort of stuff right now!

And of course, there's Phoebe. Now, keep in mind, we've only known each other for about a day and a half, but I must say she is beautiful and smart and a real charmer, if I do say so myself. Oh, and if the singing voice were measured by sheer volume, she should be on stage at the Met real soon!

We should be going home on Wednesday, and Matthew and I are looking forward to sleeping in our own bed and reading all the email we've already been sent. Already, we've had messages and visits from well-wishers, and I would like to thank all of you for your support and prayers! Stay tuned for updates to this blog and to Matthew blog, which is penguinpoet.blogspot.com

God bless all of you, and please continue to keep us in your prayers!

No comments: