Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Crazy Pix of My Baby Girl




So, this started out as an attempt to capture Matthew and Phoebe's chins side-by-side, but sadly, since cleft chins rely on shadow to be seen, the likeness is much less obvious on film. Yes, I know I could probably fiddle with the camera and get a much better picture, but hey, I can still pull the "I just gave birth" excuse, right? It's still a cute picture though, so check it out!




Here are some more pictures I took that just crack me up!




This one is my favorite, because it looks like our sweet little daughter was just in a Biergarten. I can't guarantee that this photo won't surface at a later date with a nice beer stein in her hand. We'll see how motivated I am to figure out Photoshop...





I just love how Phoebe is looking at her dad like he's from another planet. That look of suspicion in her eyes is both precious and wise beyond her years at the same time...





This one is just cute, and really emphasizes how small Phoebe is. I knew we had to show off her tininess while it lasts - she's already 9 days old, and not going to get any tinier!

And last but not least, here is proof that this is a seminary baby. A little background for those of you who aren't classmates: We have a professor here who, when he is listening intently to something in church, bows his head down and covers his face with his hand. During my first several weeks at seminary, I seriously thought he had fallen asleep during chapel. Well, it appears that Phoebe has gone to the Chris Bryan School of Intense Listening, and that she has already begun what I'm sure will be a long career of attentiveness. My evidence is below...

Well, that's all for this edition of "Crazy Pix of My Baby Girl." For more fun pictures, click on the link on the main blog page, and you'll get to see every picture Matthew and I take. (Thanks, Matt, for adding the link for your html-inept wife! )


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great. The beer stein thing cracked me up. I can tell you both are so so proud.