Saturday, June 21, 2008

Okay, as most of you have found out, staying current with my blog is not a strong suit. So... No more promises or apologies, I'll just say I'm going to blog when I remember and have time to do it, and I hope you all enjoy my stories, etc. even if they don't come weekly (or even monthly). But don't worry, you all can still nag/pester/remind/tease me as much as you want. Who knows? It may spur me on to actually write another blog! :)

So, this will be a quickie, since I have a fondue date at my friends' house (Hooray Wil and Amanda!) Here are my stats to catch up since my last blog:
-Still pregnant, and the due date is July 6th
-Finished my Middler year, and I am now officially a "Rising Senior"
-That means I have one year left before seminary is all done!
-Matthew's doing great and excited about being a dad!

Coming attractions:
-Baby should be here just about any day
-Senior year should be a fun, crazy, challenging blast while I juggle my new "mommy" role and continuing schoolwork
-If all goes well, I should be ordained to the diaconate in December
-Again, if all goes well, Matthew and I will be leaving Sewanee next summer (2009) and will be beginning new glamorous lives in a different town (who knows where?) as a priest and a math teacher!

So that's kind of the snap shot of the last 7 months or so. I aspire to do a better job at keeping all y'all informed (yes, I've been living in the South long enough to say all y'all!) But, as I said, no promises! I'll just do my best!

No comments: